What, me worry?

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
No, not a Mad magazine reference...but it could be!

For us who live near the Key Bridge that was destroyed, it was just a matter of time until we were faced with this scenario.

This is what faced my as I got onto the Bay Bridge to come over to the Nook for the night.

Hope his aim is better than the last guy's was! No, I wasn't worried ......I had my cape folded on my lap just in case!
20240529_104545.jpg
Come on, see those "suicide preventers" on the cables on the other span? Lots of folks think they are superman, apparently just for a little while though. (ok jeff, that was in poor taste)

What was additionally strange was that it sure looks like the ship that I had been asking about a couple of weeks ago. The Pilot House of the ship passed directly under my truck as I got to the center of the bridge over the channel.

The water, ship, bridge and I were in perfect alignment......uh oh!

I'm afraid to go check J's site to see if it's the "St. Paul"......it may be a;

Congruence of Events!

LOL

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica

For us who live near the Key Bridge that was destroyed, it was just a matter of time until we were faced with this scenario.

This is what faced my as I got onto the Bay Bridge to come over to the Nook for the night.

Hope his aim is better than the last guy's was! No, I wasn't worried ......I had my cape folded on my lap just in case!
View attachment 371254
Come on, see those "suicide preventers" on the cables on the other span? Lots of folks think they are superman, apparently just for a little while though. (ok jeff, that was in poor taste)

What was additionally strange was that it sure looks like the ship that I had been asking about a couple of weeks ago. The Pilot House of the ship passed directly under my truck as I got to the center of the bridge over the channel.

Congruence of Events!

LOL
How do those things on the cables prevent suicide?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

View attachment 371254

Congruence of Events!

LOL

i had never heard of something like the 'suicide preventers' on the cables so obvs curious me had to go looking after seeing this.

thus for most of the last week i've been getting a ton of betterhelp and trevor project ads