Not open for further replies.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
Terry Allan Hall said:
Nixxy said:
I'd buy 'em. :)

It just might turn out to be the fashion look of 2013 through the middle of 2017, at least...particularily if we can get some famous star or starlet to wear one!

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

Nice pics lol if they were the nerdy stars like myth busters than maybe it would be more fitting than these prissy looking stars. Oooh maybe like the Ernie Brown from "Call of the Wildman" since he does catch turtles or the crocodile hunter :D

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Heck, Terry/turtletary/Redfoot NERD has been using the term for years!

I usually tell people that this is not an easy pet to keep locally (Nebraska), that it is about on par with keeping something like a salt water aquarium, but the tortoises hide more and do less than the fish would. You gotta be a little crazy to do it.

Atra42o

5 Year Member
Baltimore, Md
Angi said:
I get so mad when I get that look...like ya I will check out the forum NOT! Is it that much to ask?

Haha I was recommended this forum by someone... After reading the first few threads, I was HOOKED!!! Lol I wish everyone who has/wants a turtle/tortoise has the good sense to follow the recommendation... It's been a Godsend to me and absolutely priceless :D

Terry Allan Hall said:
I do, too...TFO should sell T-shirts and ball caps w/ "Tortoise Nerd" on 'em! :cool:

I'd get one too ;) lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think its important for wannabe first time tortoise-keepers to understand that they CANNOT turn it loose in the desert if they don't want it anymore. And they should understand about the fines for doing so (if they're caught).

yoda3106

5 Year Member
That a torts not just for the present, it's for the future too and a long way into the future for that matter lol be very very sure in your decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.