What're y'all thinking about this?

Shaman of Dusk

Location (City and/or State)
Lutherstadt Wittenberg
So, today we have built the outdoor enclosure for our new Tort. We're pretty happy with it, and I think Tortie likes it too. I am still gonna attach a net so that no predators would even think of entering there. What do you think?

20180727_133600.jpeg20180727_141821 new-1.jpeg20180727_133134.jpeg

EdMurphy

Minnesota
I like it, what are your plans for the outside railing? Flower beds or seating maybe?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It looks good, but aren't you worried about someone walking by and stealing him?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It looks good, but aren't you worried about someone walking by and stealing him?

I’m assuming that is a long driveway and he’s off the street. I would be worried too.

Shaman of Dusk

Lutherstadt Wittenberg
I’m assuming that is a long driveway and he’s off the street. I would be worried too.
Nah guys; this "street" if you wanna call it that is neither public nor does it lead to anywhere besides the house. Cars are relatively rare to go that far into it, and it's used more as pavement than Street. Also, we all know each other and yeah.
So it should really be ok; not sure about nighttime, considering I have no idea which animals run around there at night, but she's not staying there after dusk.