Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
We seem to have lost contact with a couple of members who had very interesting stories to tell, and I miss reading about them and their families. Does anyone know what happened to Chad? Last I heard he was adopting the little brother of one of his previous adoptions. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of his family and hearing the stories about his "zoo."

The other person, and I can't remember her name, but she was in the process of trying to get her sister's kids. The kids' mom was murdered out of state. I'm very interested in knowing how this is turning out. I surely hope she gets those children.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I miss them too :(
And Stephanie Logan!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Yes, it's true. Many long term menbers are gone for some reason. I also miss those great pictures from Chad.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I just received an email from dreada40 last week, no explanation was just wondering how maynard was doing, told him he was fine and sent some pictures. Life happens sometimes.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I miss them too and I miss Robyn (crazy1) too :(. Yvonne, the second forum member you are talking about is Missy and she was online today :).

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Yeah Missy is still on now and then. She is on F/B too. She must be a busy lady. She seems to have a lot going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.