Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Where ever you buy one just ask them how the hatchlings are started. If they say rabbit pellets with no water bowl, RUN AWAY!

If they say some sort of damp substrate, warm, and with daily soaks, buy as many as you want and tell your friends here on the forum where to buy a healthy leopard tortoise.

I know there is more to it than just that, but these answers usually indicate that they either know what they are doing or they are still doing it the old dry way.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I won't be breeding any leopards until mine reach adulthood in a few more years. I only resell the Gpp that I get from a friend who breeds them. They hatch in ground and are only available in the late summer. There are several good breeders of regular leopards here on the forum though. At least four come to mind, but I don't want to name names in case I accidentally leave someone out.

Thanks for the recommendation Barb.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Post a wanted add stating what age/size you are looking for, and are you looking for a babcocki or a pardalis pardalis. Like Tom said, I can also think of several here on the forum who are good leopard breeders. I don't know where you are located, but sometimes it is better if you can find a forum member in your area, although not required. If you would like, PM me and I will make some suggestions.

Never mind...I just looked back at your posts and you already have leopards. So, nothing new for you. Are you going to get another one?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You mean like these:
03-18-12.jpg

I got them from her:
01-27-12leopards-2.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
You mean like these:
03-18-12.jpg

I got them from her:
01-27-12leopards-2.jpg

:D Hopefully they will grow up to beauties like their Momma. They are all so adorable and some very neat markings.

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Ok everyone i have a plan lol. I live in Jackson MI and want people in my area to get into tortoises friends family and what not. Sulcata's are just to hard for most people in Michigan without room for them in the winter and stuff and slaming into the dry wall and stuff in the house. So i wanna have 2 males and 2femals if possible. Right now i got a temp sex for 2males from tortoise shack ik thats not 100% tho and 1 at are local show for a female temp sexed. Id like to end up with 2males or 2 females or 3 females and 1 male to breed them. Kinda sucks we dont know till there older what they are because id like to have all 4 grow up together and get used to eachother. Females iv looked online are BIGGGG $ when they get old dont really want to spend 600-1000 if not more on a adult female and there really hard to find. I have Pardalis breed. I think its kinda cool to pick out in person rather than over the phone but ppl on here I like and know there info like no tomorrow.

Thanks everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee:p

Jacqui said:
emysemys said:
You mean like these:
03-18-12.jpg

I got them from her:
01-27-12leopards-2.jpg

:D Hopefully they will grow up to beauties like their Momma. They are all so adorable and some very neat markings.

There so much cooler and fun when they get older:) I cant wait great looking tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.