Where is everybody?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Geez John...you never write...you never call...Was it something I said?

Just kidding. Count me down as one of the "lurkers" as they say. Nothing wrong with me here. Just not in a season in my life that I can spend time on any form of social media. I'm sure a lot of the former members are the same. Even posting on Facebook is rare occurrence for me. I do check the forum often just to see if anything stands out as I still have a lot of good friends here that I like to catch up on. I'm glad I caught a post with your name on it.

There's still a lot of tortoising going on here in AZ. Probably more than ever. Feel free to reach out anytime.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Geez John...you never write...you never call...Was it something I said?

Just kidding. Count me down as one of the "lurkers" as they say. Nothing wrong with me here. Just not in a season in my life that I can spend time on any form of social media. I'm sure a lot of the former members are the same. Even posting on Facebook is rare occurrence for me. I do check the forum often just to see if anything stands out as I still have a lot of good friends here that I like to catch up on. I'm glad I caught a post with your name on it.

There's still a lot of tortoising going on here in AZ. Probably more than ever. Feel free to reach out anytime.
Glad to see you still check in. I will be keeping you in mind when we need tortoise and AZ help.