Where to buy Zoo med powesun for the lowest price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasingBike

5 Year Member
Hello guys,I'm living in China,my friend who lives in NewYork knows that I have some cute torts,she told me she would be glad to buy some bulbs for me,She would come back to china in Dec.
Zoo med powersun is really expensive in China,for 1 Zoo med powersun 100W,we may get it by online stores at the price of 90dollars(at the price of 120 dollars at the local pet stores)
So,could you guys tell me where to buy those bulbs at a good price?
Also,I bought a new exo terra uvb200 last mouth,I was wondering if it would harm humans and reptiles?(bad for health?)
Any advices?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Do a GOOGLE search with the U.S. in the search box - like "purchase Zoo Med Powersun in the United States" And then compare prices. I have found that these items are cheaper online than in stores, but you have to factor in the shipping costs.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Greetings,
I have good luck using eBay. I check the sellers feedback first, to insure they have positive reviews, then I proceed. I do not spend more than $32.00 US for a 100 watt Powersun bulb.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's the way to go, online. EBay is really good, bit u need to check sellers reviews, like how quick does he send out the products, and how satisfied were the customers with the transaction, etc. Here in Florida, at the local pet store, they go for $54-59. Bit, it's the shipping that you're really gonna pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.