Willies little bathtub

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
It a n 18 inch across birdbath not to deep, but has a piece of slate on the bottom.

He seems to like it.....

But he missed a few spots!

Well I'm not as crafty as others.. They didn't drop in the right order.. You get the idea.. I'm stopping while I'm ahead!

But looking at him, we are really going to have to do something bigger and sooner than I was expecting too.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Ya that's not his soaking bowl... I use a mixer tub.. That was just a little pool I added to his enclosure for fun... When I got it I don't think I realized how big he has gotten in the 6 months he has been with me.. He drinks from it, first time I've noticed him "swimming". His favorite is when I put the hose on mister and he can walk around in it... He does his little dance without even being scratched...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
LOL they do seem to grow fast. You blinked, you can't blink, that's when they sprout LOL

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice, im sure thats gonna be very useful this summer :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
sheenaschlytter said:
that is the perfect size for my tortoise great idea thanks :)

Get it quick because I bought this one at a yard sale for $5.. Spent about 2 weeks cleaning it making sure its clean and safe.. Was gone the next and installed it this week and boom, he hardly fits. But doesn't stop him...

Status
Not open for further replies.