Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Does anyone with Windows 10 know how to get rid of the need to "accept" before any Office will open? All the instructions I find with a Google search aren't for Windows 10, so when it tells me to go here or there and click on this or that, I can't find what they're telling me to find. I need to be able to find Office and click on open as Administrator, but I can't find Office.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I have Windows 10 on my home computer.

I'm probably the last person to try to give you advice about computer thingses, but if I understand correctly you are not able to find the Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, etc...)?

It took me some time to figure that out. Click the windows icon on the lower left part of the screen and click the "show all apps" button (I'm pretty sure it says that, or something close to that). All of the programs installed on your machine should then appear in alphabetical order..at least that's how they appear for me.

Hopefully I understood some part of your question and that was somewhat helpful.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks, Neal. Yes that's what I was looking for. Then the instructions tell me to right click on any office app and "run as administrator", which I did just now, and great! It works. I can now open an Office document without having to accept their conditions every time. You were very helpful.