woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
delaware
I have the greatest wife around. i had an idea that my wife was planning something but not to sure what. well today at work a package came for me and when i opened it what do i see. a baby redfoot looking up at me. she bought it from turtles and tortoises inc and it is a nice looking one. she/he does have to symetrical extra scutes which doesnt even bother me. i will post pics tomorrow . oh and i can say he is a good eater already after i soaked him he went straight for the food.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Was it a special occasion or just because she loves you?

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
You lucky lucky s.o.b.! A box comes to my house and all I get is diet food! We'll catch you up on that... either way... Welcome to the forum & good luck w/your new tort!! :)

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Congrats! My girlfriend "surprised" me in a similar way... if by surprise you mean I knew like a month in advance :p

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
Yep i have a great wife i guess i will keep her now lol. here are pics of the new baby im going to name him magee until i am able to make sure he is a he and not a she. he is a bit shy right now.

magee1.JPGmagee2.JPGmagee3.JPGmagee4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
mattk said:
Yep i have a great wife i guess i will keep her now lol. here are pics of the new baby im going to name him magee until i am able to make sure he is a he and not a she. he is a bit shy right now.

It would make me laugh if she read that comment....someones in trouble ;)

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
My wife has a good sense of humor so she would just laugh and say that she guesses she will stay lol

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
So. Cal.
mattk said:

The scutes pattern seems pretty neat? :).

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
it is a pretty neet pattern. at first i was a bit upset that he had extra scutes but the more i look at him the more i think it is very neet.

Status
Not open for further replies.