worried about my tort :(

sekhmet

Location (City and/or State)
Manchester
Hey guys, i have recently got myself a tortoise and read up so much on them about everything haha

He is on a tortoise table and is about 7/8 months old and he isn't really eating as much right now! i do know that when its cold they don't really eat that much in winter anyways and according to my thermometer, all the temp in his enclosure is literally perfect! He also sleeps which tortoises do hahah

I give him a bath for about 10 mins everyday also.

Just struggling and starting to get worried! Any help would be so appreciated

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum! What kind of tortoise do you have?

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
Hi and welcome, would be great to see some pics of your tort and set up

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
Hey guys, i have recently got myself a tortoise and read up so much on them about everything haha

He is on a tortoise table and is about 7/8 months old and he isn't really eating as much right now! i do know that when its cold they don't really eat that much in winter anyways and according to my thermometer, all the temp in his enclosure is literally perfect! He also sleeps which tortoises do hahah

I give him a bath for about 10 mins everyday also.

Just struggling and starting to get worried! Any help would be so appreciated
I have noticed my sulcata would not eat or drink when I changed the dishes so maybe he's not use to your dishes and he prefers the ones from his previous owner? I hope this helps I'm a little new myself but I have been researching for the past 5 years.

sekhmet

Manchester
I have noticed my sulcata would not eat or drink when I changed the dishes so maybe he's not use to your dishes and he prefers the ones from his previous owner? I hope this helps I'm a little new myself but I have been researching for the past 5 years.
Aw im sorry you have been through the stress too! Mine is a lil baby and just makes me sad! Thank you for your advice :) x

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
There are plenty of experts that can help you and give you advice. Cute tortoise.

sekhmet

Manchester
I really hope so! thank you so much! i love my lil taco so much and just want him to be alright!