Yellow Poop?

Happytort27

Location (City and/or State)
CA
As you can tell by the title, my baby tortoise has yellow poop. I have no idea what’s causing it. Is it a parasite infection? I feed him escarole, endive, sometimes arugula, mustard and collard greens, bok choy, hawkbit, sow thistle, cactus, dandelion, California poppies, rose mallow, rose petals, geraniums (I only feed these once a week because I heard that they have a lot of sugar in them. They are in his outdoor enclosure though, so he eats them when they fall to the ground.) and the Testudo Seed Mix and Browsing Mix from Tortoise Supply. I have squash and cucumber leaves as well in his enclosure. I am currently growing spider plants and pothos, and they are almost ready to transfer into his indoor enclosure. I also add Mazuri to his food twice a week. I take him outside to his outdoor enclosure almost every day for an hour. I noticed he hasn’t been that active lately, but he still eats a lot. Just last week his fasces were semi-solid and brown. I soak him everyday for 20-30 min. Also don’t know if this is necessary, but the substrate is coco coir and the basking temp is 97, warm side is 90, cool side is 80, and overnight temps are 75-77.

Sorry if this question has been asked before...

Here is a picture (beware...kind of gross :| ) :

Attachments

• D3F30AB8-D4F0-47F0-9012-380041207F7E.jpeg
    D3F30AB8-D4F0-47F0-9012-380041207F7E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
what type of tortoise? Looks like regular poop to me.

Happytort27

CA
I have a Desert tortoise. It looks regular? Because before, his faeces were more brown and firm...maybe it was just a change in foods...

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I have a Desert tortoise. It looks regular? Because before, his faeces were more brown and firm...maybe it was just a change in foods...
Nothing you are feeding him looks bad. I would say it looks loose but otherwise regular.