Yvonne's 2022 Stray Cat Thread

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
When stray cats come around I chase them away. If they're persistent and are still coming around after two weeks I trap them have them neutered or spayed, and add them to my menagerie.

I wasn't thinking clearly when cat Uno came to live here, and I neglected to get his picture. Uno was a very pretty, fluffy orange long hair. He was friendly right off the bat. After he'd been here a week I was just about to box him up for his trip to the vet, when a large abscess that was hidden by all his hair (on his cheek) burst and goopy gunk was running all over his bib. Ugh! So I had to wait until that healed for his vet trip. I started him on the Amoxicillin and cleaned him up best I could. The next day he was gone, and I haven't seen him since. I think he went somewhere to die in peace.

My daughter has a new stray cat that she named David. When she saw my #2 stray she said he looks just like David, so my #2 is named David Dos, but I call him Kitty Man. He's a beauty and I find it hard to believe someone dumped him. He's probably a runaway. I chased him away for two weeks, but every morning he's there for breakfast and every evening for dinner. So Kittyman is here to stay. He's already neutered, thank goodness.

David Dos:

2022 stray cat David Dos 3-21-22 a.jpg

Just look at that face! He's a beauty!!
2022 stray cat David Dos 3-21-22 b.jpg

Tres Kitty is a pretty young cat, I THINK male, but haven't been able to give him a real close inspection yet. He's either a very young male or he's neutered because I can't see very big 'equipment'.

I wonder what the world looks like when looking through those crossed eyes:

2022 stray cat Tres Kitty a.jpg

Pretty soon, rather than "that crazy turtle lady" I'm going to be known as "That Crazy Cat Lady." There are now six outside cats and two indoor cats. All strays except for the calico who lives in the house.

Grace-Sophia

Texas
I'm OBSESSED! That last one though really tugged at my heart strings! Love his lil eyes!!!!

This is my 10 week old kitten Indie :<3:
It's not often that I get to show her off here on the forum!🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8747.JPG
    IMG_8747.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
We got 2 kittens (littermates) from a local animal sanctuary back in October of 2020. They were born while their mom was in a foster home, so they're not exactly strays. They were SUCH a delight during the covid craziness!
They look so different that it's hard to believe they're actual littermates.

This is Arlo now (Not a baby any more!) aka Rocket Man

tempImage5hEHRS.png

And this is Allie:

tempImagefVB815.png

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
When stray cats come around I chase them away. If they're persistent and are still coming around after two weeks I trap them have them neutered or spayed, and add them to my menagerie.

I wasn't thinking clearly when cat Uno came to live here, and I neglected to get his picture. Uno was a very pretty, fluffy orange long hair. He was friendly right off the bat. After he'd been here a week I was just about to box him up for his trip to the vet, when a large abscess that was hidden by all his hair (on his cheek) burst and goopy gunk was running all over his bib. Ugh! So I had to wait until that healed for his vet trip. I started him on the Amoxicillin and cleaned him up best I could. The next day he was gone, and I haven't seen him since. I think he went somewhere to die in peace.

My daughter has a new stray cat that she named David. When she saw my #2 stray she said he looks just like David, so my #2 is named David Dos, but I call him Kitty Man. He's a beauty and I find it hard to believe someone dumped him. He's probably a runaway. I chased him away for two weeks, but every morning he's there for breakfast and every evening for dinner. So Kittyman is here to stay. He's already neutered, thank goodness.

David Dos:

View attachment 342118

Just look at that face! He's a beauty!!
View attachment 342119

Tres Kitty is a pretty young cat, I THINK male, but haven't been able to give him a real close inspection yet. He's either a very young male or he's neutered because I can't see very big 'equipment'.

I wonder what the world looks like when looking through those crossed eyes:

View attachment 342121

Pretty soon, rather than "that crazy turtle lady" I'm going to be known as "That Crazy Cat Lady." There are now six outside cats and two indoor cats. All strays except for the calico who lives in the house.
You are such a good person, Yvonne!