2 more redfoots

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I had a male like that that I rehomed to another member. He left me no choice. It was a shame. It was a really nice looking male.
I hope yours chills out.
Right now I have two males and only one is actually breeding size. But they both are calm at the moment.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I had a male like that that I rehomed to another member. He left me no choice. It was a shame. It was a really nice looking male.
I hope yours chills out.
Right now I have two males and only one is actually breeding size. But they both are calm at the moment.
Huh, don't think anyone would want this one, although he's got the best colors out of all my adults. Head is very brightly colored.
I'll see how it goes. After his day outside today he's slept since they got back in the tort house.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My most handsome redfoot is my biggest jerk. I've been observing them on the lawn today and I'm realizing he's going to have to be separated from my smallest tortoise because she is the only one who stands up to him. She is half his size and keeps ramming him and they keep nipping at each other. She's got a separate set up for indoors, just not outdoors yet.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Well 19 months on and both these tortoises seem to have settled in. The male has found his ranking in the group after an aggressive spurt a while back. He seems chilled now, and his newest growth seems to be changing shape.
The female doesn’t seem to be growing much though. She’s a very friendly tort and always follows me around. I think she’s the only redfoot I have that doesn’t bite.
Both are walking with more strength too.

Today brought a shock, I’ve just gone to look in on my torts and to my amazement the female is digging a nest.

Looks like Wallace has the front seats for her first laying. :D:p

D55A44A3-227D-4E81-A648-5FA5CE588096.jpeg 02A76DC2-6179-4E18-BB73-EC3E66D3A9AF.jpeg 452A3D68-5B58-44CE-B7E7-73364BDF7341.jpeg

daniellenc

Maryland
Awwww they are cute not ugly! I can’t wait to see what another year or two does to those shells!