22 years ... Is It Today?

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
Today is my wife and I's 22 year anniversary, I think it's today.....22 years ago I said to myself "just kiss her, just do it." Well guess what I finally got up enough confidence and did it...never knowing it would lead to 22 years of being wrong! Ha Ha. Few people actually get to meet their soulmate, even fewer get to spend their life with that soulmate. Happy Anniversary My Love, here's to another 40.

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake, CA
Today is my wife and I's 22 year anniversary, I think it's today.....22 years ago I said to myself "just kiss her, just do it." Well guess what I finally got up enough confidence and did it...never knowing it would lead to 22 years of being wrong! Ha Ha. Few people actually get to meet their soulmate, even fewer get to spend their life with that soulmate. Happy Anniversary My Love, here's to another 40.
Awe my handsome soulmate! Happy Anniversary Darling, forever and always, until the end of time.....

Honey, you're not always wrong, just most of the time! Ha Ha

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Wow, that is wonderful...have a great day!!! Congratulations. What are your plans for celebrating? Another trip into the Wild Blue Yonder?

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Thank You to all of you. @TammyJ we did get some mexican food take out and eat it at home, doing lots of work for the expanding tortoise world we live in now. As the wife says "Building a life we don't need a vacation from."

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Thank You to all of you. @TammyJ we did get some mexican food take out and eat it at home, doing lots of work for the expanding tortoise world we live in now. As the wife says "Building a life we don't need a vacation from."

It's pretty cool when your wife and your girlfriend are the same wonderful woman......and it's cool that you recognize it!

Enjoy the next 22!

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Awe my handsome soulmate! Happy Anniversary Darling, forever and always, until the end of time.....

Honey, you're not always wrong, just most of the time! Ha Ha
I think it needs pointing out that I am wrong again. It's not all the time just most she says, as she tells me I'm wrong.

I LOVE YOU TOO HONEY.

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake, CA
The best part about our partnership is that even among the chaos of our everyday life, we still find time to date at least once a week. It's important, just because you get married doesn't mean you should ever stop dating. It allows us to take time for each other. It shows each other that no matter what, our love still matters the most!

Thank you everyone! We appreciate you all!