50 degrees and sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
After 2 days of rain I went to check on my outside torts and to my surprise they were all out enjoying the 50 degree sunny day...

Vegas
SN850450.jpg

SN850453.jpg

Honey, she was grazing on the grass when I first walked out.
SN850443.jpg

SN850448.jpg

Tejas came out and went right to his favorite spot, minus all the overgrowth that use to be there.

0111121126b.jpg

SN850444.jpg

SN850447.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
It is funny how they choose certain spots and continually go there. I can tell 98% of the time exactly where mine are in backyard at night because they all go to their same spots. When you Tejas gets a bit bigger, he won't fit in that corner anymore!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Greg T said:
It is funny how they choose certain spots and continually go there. I can tell 98% of the time exactly where mine are in backyard at night because they all go to their same spots. When you Tejas gets a bit bigger, he won't fit in that corner anymore!

I give him by the summer and that spot will most likely be to small for him, but it does help in locating them if they have a favorite spot...:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Vegas obviously hasn't learned the hose-into-the-shed trick yet. Or maybe that's just because it wasn't turned on. :p

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
DesertGrandma said:
They love the sun don't they!!

Yes they do, I like seeing them when they are basking..

emysemys said:
Vegas obviously hasn't learned the hose-into-the-shed trick yet. Or maybe that's just because it wasn't turned on. :p

Its not on, the light coming thru the fence makes it look like it is. He has moved the hose around a few times, But I am hoping he never pulls a Bob...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.