a friend needs help from responsible owner.

Location (City and/or State)
Wilkes Barre PA
Hi everyone. As a lot of you know I'm still new here and just recently became a owner of my first tort. The couple I got her from was moving and could only take a couple pets. Now they just contacted me all stressed because the owner threw them a curve and said no pets. I know this is a tort turt page. But they have a little approx 1 year old RES. With tank and equipment. And secondly they have a very young ball python with a bunch of equipment too. Now these girls are great pet owners. Every pet has regular vet appointments. They have all paperwork from these appointments. I post this here because I dont want them to feel the pressure and have to settle for a owner off Craig's list or something like that. I told them that I know exactly where I can ring passionate reptile owners on here. I'm pretty sure they will let the RES go to a good home for free. But they have almost 400 invested in the ball Python. But I'm sure she will come down on price dramatically if I can find a good owner. If Anyone is interested please hit me up asap. I have pics for interested people. RES is very pretty with great colors and python is approx 2 feet with beautiful colors and scales as well. If your not interested please put the word out to any responsible owners you may know. Thanks for your help.
-Jason

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jason welcome to the TFO from AZ . Why is it you didn't talk to them to join the TFO? We are nt bad people and if they want a turtle in the future they will already be comfortable with us . But have a great day .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Wilkes Barre PA
I agree. Some great folks here. I think a lot of the reason they didn't join is they are kinda on the hurry. Originally the land lord said they can have a few pets and now it told them no. I don't know the whole story but they are awesome owners. They take great care of all their pets and they came to me kinda in a panic to see if I can put the word out. But I am not sure if they will join because by the time they move they won't have any pets. When I picked up peanut my tort they had tears in their eyes. So it might be salt in a open wound. But I will def turn them into the forum

Wilkes Barre PA
Hey everyone. I'm not sure how to add pics to the thread. I'm gonna add the pics to my photo gallery. Feel free to check em out

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hmmm....turtle and snake...not really going to fall under the category of furry and fluffy pet.....did the landlord specify no reptiles?