A little bit of everything

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
hi guys, well i know its been a few days since iv been on but its been pretty busy around here lately. Mostly going to see my vairous drs.....and we all know how i just LOVE that!! lol Got the bowtox shots, saw the lung dr, nothing new on those fronts, see my generl dr in a couple of days and then the heart dr and id BETTER be free of having to go to drs for awhile.... can you tell i get cranky if i have to go out to much lol Iv also been painting all the carvings iv done so far as well as the 3d prints. That took a few days!! lol oh and my new camcorder camra pen came in so im learning how to use that....its not hard but theres no little windo like on a regular camra so you cant see what you taking a picture of or vidoing.... will have to put the sd card in the computer later and see if i actually took any pictures or vidos lol I love u tube!! like every thing else these days theres not much in the way of directions....but now iv got it!! lol just have to pratice.... when i asked spike about it he said he didnt have any proublem with me getting it....I think he was just grateful it wasnt another pet or more craft stuff i wanted to get. lol We are also making me a new footstool. we both agreeded I need a different footstool then the one attatched to my lazyboy because i never put the footstool down. The handle is broken for opening and closing it so we have a visegrip on whats left of the handle.lol Anyway this last few weeks I keep falling when i try to stept over the footstool to get into or out of my chair.....dont ask me why....iv had this chair for years lol....sheba wont like it really though because i dont think shell be able to get under it...oh well i have a little pillow on the floor for her anyway. lol im also trying to learn tinker cad for 3d printing....lol always something lol I know im a worry wort but for some reason sissy is spending all her time in her hidy cave unless i take her out for soaking or just to sit on my lap.....and shes not eating very much either....everything is right with her house....I did everything you guys said to do and from our talking i know the temp and lighting is ok....humm she looks ok too....i'll put a picture up later of her on the plastic and towl i put down on the bed she did walk around on that for a bit before she decided to just stop and rest....I did have to move her away from sheba a few times because she is fasinated with shebas ears lol oh how she would just love to give them a taste lol i got the yarn out to start her saddle shell cover and will start that soon to ....i dont comment to much on most posts as i really dont know what im doing half the time so cant really give anyone any advice....but i do read!! well best get to the dishes....hope everyone is doing ok

zolasmum

5 Year Member
hi guys, well i know its been a few days since iv been on but its been pretty busy around here lately. Mostly going to see my vairous drs.....and we all know how i just LOVE that!! lol Got the bowtox shots, saw the lung dr, nothing new on those fronts, see my generl dr in a couple of days and then the heart dr and id BETTER be free of having to go to drs for awhile.... can you tell i get cranky if i have to go out to much lol Iv also been painting all the carvings iv done so far as well as the 3d prints. That took a few days!! lol oh and my new camcorder camra pen came in so im learning how to use that....its not hard but theres no little windo like on a regular camra so you cant see what you taking a picture of or vidoing.... will have to put the sd card in the computer later and see if i actually took any pictures or vidos lol I love u tube!! like every thing else these days theres not much in the way of directions....but now iv got it!! lol just have to pratice.... when i asked spike about it he said he didnt have any proublem with me getting it....I think he was just grateful it wasnt another pet or more craft stuff i wanted to get. lol We are also making me a new footstool. we both agreeded I need a different footstool then the one attatched to my lazyboy because i never put the footstool down. The handle is broken for opening and closing it so we have a visegrip on whats left of the handle.lol Anyway this last few weeks I keep falling when i try to stept over the footstool to get into or out of my chair.....dont ask me why....iv had this chair for years lol....sheba wont like it really though because i dont think shell be able to get under it...oh well i have a little pillow on the floor for her anyway. lol im also trying to learn tinker cad for 3d printing....lol always something lol I know im a worry wort but for some reason sissy is spending all her time in her hidy cave unless i take her out for soaking or just to sit on my lap.....and shes not eating very much either....everything is right with her house....I did everything you guys said to do and from our talking i know the temp and lighting is ok....humm she looks ok too....i'll put a picture up later of her on the plastic and towl i put down on the bed she did walk around on that for a bit before she decided to just stop and rest....I did have to move her away from sheba a few times because she is fasinated with shebas ears lol oh how she would just love to give them a taste lol i got the yarn out to start her saddle shell cover and will start that soon to ....i dont comment to much on most posts as i really dont know what im doing half the time so cant really give anyone any advice....but i do read!! well best get to the dishes....hope everyone is doing ok
Hello - You seem to be very busy - I hope the various doctors are happy with your progress.You mentioned before about Sissy wanting to bite Sheba's ears - what would Sheba do ? I know you said she has no teeth - maybe she could look extremely fierce, and scare her off !!
Angie

Dragon

michagin
Hello - You seem to be very busy - I hope the various doctors are happy with your progress.You mentioned before about Sissy wanting to bite Sheba's ears - what would Sheba do ? I know you said she has no teeth - maybe she could look extremely fierce, and scare her off !!
Angie
lol sheba as little as she is truly believes shes a large scary dog lol even before she lost her teeth and some times I dont think she even knows she has no teeth. more then likely she proubly wouldnt even notice as she has long curly type hair espically on her ears and sissy goes for the long end of her fur. lol I guess since shes gotten so old I watch over her proubly more then I need to. As everyone here has found out im an over protitive mom who just isnt happy unless im worried or concerned about something lol....and if she did feel a little bite shed more then likely give a bit of a jump and then go under the blankit i keep on my chair.... i think the best thing to do would to let sissy taste shebas hair and find out its not a good sorce of food. and now i need to go out side and get her some grass an see if she will eat it, shes still spending most of her time in her hidy cave and not eating a lot....oh well she has everything shes suppose to have i put the thermoter backin and its about 85 in there soi know she not cold...and then i have to go into town to get some foam for the foot stool were making.....have a great day

zolasmum

5 Year Member
lol sheba as little as she is truly believes shes a large scary dog lol even before she lost her teeth and some times I dont think she even knows she has no teeth. more then likely she proubly wouldnt even notice as she has long curly type hair espically on her ears and sissy goes for the long end of her fur. lol I guess since shes gotten so old I watch over her proubly more then I need to. As everyone here has found out im an over protitive mom who just isnt happy unless im worried or concerned about something lol....and if she did feel a little bite shed more then likely give a bit of a jump and then go under the blankit i keep on my chair.... i think the best thing to do would to let sissy taste shebas hair and find out its not a good sorce of food. and now i need to go out side and get her some grass an see if she will eat it, shes still spending most of her time in her hidy cave and not eating a lot....oh well she has everything shes suppose to have i put the thermoter backin and its about 85 in there soi know she not cold...and then i have to go into town to get some foam for the foot stool were making.....have a great day
Wow, a footstool now ! As if you didn't have enough things to do ! I would love to see Sheba being fierce - does she go with you to your doctors appointments ? I expect she would terrify the doctors - I think she is wonderful- thank you for talking about her. I am sorry I shall never get the chance to meet her.
Angie x

Dragon

michagin
lol no when sheba is working She is very quite and stays in either her bag or now that i have the walker if i dont need a place to sit she lies in the little pouch just under the seat. She knows when she working as she has a service dog bandana, when she has her bandana on it letsher know she is working....in the beginning when she was a puppy I had to tell her working when i put the bandana on her now she just knows the bandana means she s working...I could proubly put any old bandana on her now and shed think its her working bandana....The offical bandana is white and in read says service dog and then a syble to let people know shes a working service dog and no petting...unfrountly people have a tendicy to either just pet her or as there putting there hands down to pet her ask if they can pet her....sigh.....there are also 2 lamanated service dog cards sewed to her bag informing people shes a service dog....but either they cant read or they just dont care. and yes sheba goes with me everywhere I go....I dont go out at all with out her. She was even in the hospital with me for the 2 weeks I was there after breaking the ribs on my left side and puncturing my lung....She spent most of her time right on the bed there wth me, except when spike or my brother took her outside to go potty. It must have been so hard for her to be working all that time.....but i was so proud of her she only barked once or twice all the while we were there and the nurses other pts and cleaning people all told me not to worry about it as she so seldom barked and we wore there for so long....some of them even brought in treats for her. lol one nurses son heard we had a dog in our room and his mom brought him in to see her. lol every one just loved her....and when i was finally able to get out of bed and start walking sheba walked right next to me and the walker while the nurse pulled the iv pole behind us lol she even went to lung therpy with me. its funny when ever anyone sees me they comment on how cute sheba is and then tell me how much they like my cowboy hat lol I feel like an invisable person with a floatig dog and hat lol yes she is a very spical part of me. today we went to jo anns and got some foam and upholistary colth so i can make the cousion. then i'll take some upholistory colth i have here and make the wrap around the sides and then i'll cut out pockets to put on the sides but before i put it on the footstool Ill use my emboridy machine to emboridy something on each pocket before sewing the pockets on to the sides , the sides will be a different color of fabric though because spike onlybought enough materal to cover the top lol which i will just leave plane....

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Thank you so much for writing more about Sheba - I don't think many people have service dogs like her in England, where I live - though I know some are taken to schools and care homes sometimes. However, the staff in the two local hospitals where I have treatment have met and love Zola, and they don't mind Richard bringing him in at all. When I was in hospital for an operation, he smuggled him in under his coat into the ward, which definitely would not be allowed. It made me feel better, though! But it was only for a few minutes - how lovely that Sheba was able to stay with you all the time.
Angie x

Dragon

michagin
Yes it is great that i can her with me all the time....not sure if my next dog will be allowed to be a service dog. Theyve made a new law here where theres service dogs and emonitaly support dogs... the emontionaly support animals wont have all the rights as service dogs. im going to talk to my dr about this when i go in. sheba is far more then an emotional support animal....without her I cant leave my house alone at all and it would still be very hard to go anywhere with spike....ahh well we will see what happens for now at least i have my sheba and shes a legal service dog. Some of the reasons they are making this new law is because so many people now clam they need a service animal and tell people there pets are service animals so they can take there pets into public places...unfrountly there animals arent trained and they misbehave which of course makes it that much harder for those of us who need and have well trained service dogs.

Dragon

michagin
hi guys, well i know its been a few days since iv been on but its been pretty busy around here lately. Mostly going to see my vairous drs.....and we all know how i just LOVE that!! lol Got the bowtox shots, saw the lung dr, nothing new on those fronts, see my generl dr in a couple of days and then the heart dr and id BETTER be free of having to go to drs for awhile.... can you tell i get cranky if i have to go out to much lol Iv also been painting all the carvings iv done so far as well as the 3d prints. That took a few days!! lol oh and my new camcorder camra pen came in so im learning how to use that....its not hard but theres no little windo like on a regular camra so you cant see what you taking a picture of or vidoing.... will have to put the sd card in the computer later and see if i actually took any pictures or vidos lol I love u tube!! like every thing else these days theres not much in the way of directions....but now iv got it!! lol just have to pratice.... when i asked spike about it he said he didnt have any proublem with me getting it....I think he was just grateful it wasnt another pet or more craft stuff i wanted to get. lol We are also making me a new footstool. we both agreeded I need a different footstool then the one attatched to my lazyboy because i never put the footstool down. The handle is broken for opening and closing it so we have a visegrip on whats left of the handle.lol Anyway this last few weeks I keep falling when i try to stept over the footstool to get into or out of my chair.....dont ask me why....iv had this chair for years lol....sheba wont like it really though because i dont think shell be able to get under it...oh well i have a little pillow

on the floor for her anyway. lol im also trying to learn tinker cad for 3d printing....lol always something lol I know im a worry wort but for some reason sissy is spending all her time in her hidy cave unless i take her out for soaking or just to sit on my lap.....and shes not eating very much either....everything is right with her house....I did everything you guys said to do and from our talking i know the temp and lighting is ok....humm she looks ok too....i'll put a picture up later of her on the plastic and towl i put down on the bed she did walk around on that for a bit before she decided to just stop and rest....I did have to move her away from sheba a few times because she is fasinated with shebas ears lol oh how she would just love to give them a taste lol i got the yarn out to start her saddle shell cover and will start that soon to ....i dont comment to much on most posts as i really dont know what im doing half the time so cant really give anyone any advice....but i do read!! well best get to the dishes....hope everyone is doing ok

Dragon

michagin
ok for some reason I cant seem to write a post withut putting a picture on it sooo heres an old picture lol I was going to start a new theard sissys first day outside but this will do I do have new pictures but im resting right now lol and i'll put them up a little later. spike got out that old wadding pool the other day and since it was nice out not to hot for me or really to cod for sissy i decided today was the day! so i dragedthe pool near but not really under the big tree in the front yard...as it was nice and bright and sunny when i put it there and moved my chair right next to it, then spike moved the big spool thing we use as a table out there next to the chair. Then i got sheba and put her leash on her and spike got a container to put sissy in to take outside. spike had to reach in to get her though because she was hidding way back in the corner lol so he moved her hidy picked her up and put her in the container and out the 3 of us went. poor bonnie got her noise out of joint because i didnt take her out with us but she is young active and has teeth lol sissy defently LIKES outside lol spike brought oit her food dish with water in it and put it in the pool with her sissy walked all around the pool lol exploring and i throw some grass and leaves in for her which she delighted in eating and told the fickle little beast that this is the excet same stuff iv been putting in her food dish every day that shes been ignoreing lol she even made her way to the water and drank some of that..this was the most active iv seen her since i got her so we sat out there for about an hour... she must of wore herself out because she picked a spot and started to doze lol sheba was also dozing under my chair lol the ants however where not dozing lol they where biting me so i dumped the water out of sissys food dish and put some frash grass in roasted sheba ot from under the chair and then put sissy in the smaller container to come back in . I putSDC16330.JPG

Dragon

michagin
ok for some reason I cant seem to write a post withut putting a picture on it sooo heres an old picture lol I was going to start a new theard sissys first day outside but this will do I do have new pictures but im resting right now lol and i'll put them up a little later. spike got out that old wadding pool the other day and since it was nice out not to hot for me or really to cod for sissy i decided today was the day! so i dragedthe pool near but not really under the big tree in the front yard...as it was nice and bright and sunny when i put it there and moved my chair right next to it, then spike moved the big spool thing we use as a table out there next to the chair. Then i got sheba and put her leash on her and spike got a container to put sissy in to take outside. spike had to reach in to get her though because she was hidding way back in the corner lol so he moved her hidy picked her up and put her in the container and out the 3 of us went. poor bonnie got her noise out of joint because i didnt take her out with us but she is young active and has teeth lol sissy defently LIKES outside lol spike brought oit her food dish with water in it and put it in the pool with her sissy walked all around the pool lol exploring and i throw some grass and leaves in for her which she delighted in eating and told the fickle little beast that this is the excet same stuff iv been putting in her food dish every day that shes been ignoreing lol she even made her way to the water and drank some of that..this was the most active iv seen her since i got her so we sat out there for about an hour... she must of wore herself out because she picked a spot and started to doze lol sheba was also dozing under my chair lol the ants however where not dozing lol they where biting me so i dumped the water out of sissys food dish and put some frash grass in roasted sheba ot from under the chair and then put sissy in the smaller container to come back in . I putView attachment 344716
SDC16348.JPGwell for some reason i couldnt finish writing the first post so started anothr one and stuck spike in as it wont let me write unless i add a picture...anyway i put sissy food in her house then put sissy in and before i could do anything else she was in her hidy which is still in the middle of or her house!! lol maybe she just dosnt like her inside house...who knows but shes not going to be getting a new one. I know from all of you good people here that her house is big enough has everything in it that it should and has the proper heating and lighting....later today or tomarrow i'll take her out for a soak.....and now mommy is going to take a nap! lol