A little help with behavior

DaniH

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Elizabell during the spring and summer hid in her hide and very rarely just hid in the plants. The past few weeks I’ve noticed her more and more hiding in her plants. She’s not digging into the soil around them but just hiding underneath them. It has been raining a lot lately and at least in the past few days I’ve noticed a drop in temps. Last year when we got her she wasn’t outside in her current enclosure until about this time because of Harvey and all the flooding and at that point we didn’t have a real hide for her and she dug underneath the plants and made her own hide until we brought her in for the winter.
I guess my question is should I be concerned over her change in behavior? She still eats, she’s still pretty active early in the mornings and evenings. Everything is soaked in her enclosure though because of all of the rain which since it’s been raining so much is when I started seeing her do this.

DaniH

Texas
I forgot to add that she had a vet check a couple weeks ago which she had already been doing this behavior and she was given a clean bill of health

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
There's probably nothing to worry about, she is just getting comfortable with her enclosure and exploring a bit.