Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
It immediately started putting me to sleep 😴. But that's just me...! 😅

Dustin

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Florida
There are some slow parts since it is more of a free wheeling discussion than a presentation but it is definitely worth listening to. There is some discussion of the challenges in dealing with veterinarians that are applicable to many of the threads on this forum. Also lots of talk of emerging diseases in tortoises (and turtles too).

The cheloniacast group has a podcast/video they did with Dr. Elliot Jacobson that is another fantastic resource for tortoise disease information. That one is almost 4 hours long so maybe steer clear of that one @TammyJ

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
It immediately started putting me to sleep 😴. But that's just me...! 😅
i could watch that whole video , but i could not watch a movie that lasted over an hour 20 minutes........ i could read an 800 page technical book , but i couldn't even read "of mice or men", or "animal farm" in school......i have an entire room of my late wife's books, novels and biographies, takes imagination to read and watch that stuff, i don't have that........

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
There are some slow parts since it is more of a free wheeling discussion than a presentation but it is definitely worth listening to. There is some discussion of the challenges in dealing with veterinarians that are applicable to many of the threads on this forum. Also lots of talk of emerging diseases in tortoises (and turtles too).

The cheloniacast group has a podcast/video they did with Dr. Elliot Jacobson that is another fantastic resource for tortoise disease information. That one is almost 4 hours long so maybe steer clear of that one @TammyJ

i'm planning on watching that too, i've read a lot of these guys work.... the videos are pretty cool, to me......