A year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
So I doubt many people remember me. I posted last year when I first picked up my sulcata asking what gender it might be. Well it turns out it was a male which I am happy for. It has been a year and he is doing well. I ended up having to turn an entire room into a reptile room so I could expand the enclosure indoors. Currently working on a 12ft by 6ft though he is now living in an 8 1/2 ft by 3 1/2 ft enclosure. :) I came across a few photos of him from last march when i first got him and I thought it would be neat to share a comparison of a year ago to now. The squash he is eating in the first pic had meds on it and i didn't allow him to eat the whole thing in one or even 3 sittings just the parts that had the meds on it. But anyway it's the same dish from a year ago to the picture I took yesterday for comparison. :D

Attachments

• jacobi collage.jpg
    jacobi collage.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
I knew he grew a lot but when I came across those photos on my laptop I was blown away by how big he really got. :p

TortNewbie

5 Year Member
I hate to say it but he makes me want to get another one. I adore the snot out of this dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.