ADDICTED TO TFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
HELP! I'm addicted to TFO...I've been on here 24/7 and it's like the new FB to me hahahaha Am I the only one? I've seen a few names on here that are regulars =D

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
HAHAHAHA I did have my lil guy until I found out he was sick due to bad husbandry but I refunded him and now waiting on 2 hatchlings...sooooo excited hahahaha I'm on here like mad crazy! My son yelled at me today "GET OFF THE COMPUTER MOMMY!" HAHAHHA too funny.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just remember one thing...this is NOT Facebook, although there is an app for that. We're here to talk about turtles and tortoises and to help people take care of their turtles and tortoises. Its easy for those of us who don't like the idle chit chat to not open those threads when they are posted in the "off topic" section (like this one is, thank you), but when it starts to build into the other sections, some of our more expert keepers are turned off and we run the risk of chasing them away.

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
emysemys said:
Just remember one thing...this is NOT Facebook, although there is an app for that. We're here to talk about turtles and tortoises and to help people take care of their turtles and tortoises. Its easy for those of us who don't like the idle chit chat to not open those threads when they are posted in the "off topic" section (like this one is, thank you), but when it starts to build into the other sections, some of our more expert keepers are turned off and we run the risk of chasing them away.

Understandable but when you're new to the site there may be some that screw up like I did the other day LOL sorry about that! I know you must be tired of editing...I know if I was doing it for some time it would get pretty old =P But since there is an OFF topic section then kudos go out to Josh =D whoever thought of it that is...

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
I can't stress enough on how this site has helped me so much! Will be donating soon :D

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
MORTYtheTORTY said:
HELP! I'm addicted to TFO...I've been on here 24/7 and it's like the new FB to me hahahaha Am I the only one? I've seen a few names on here that are regulars =D

You've got nearly 300 posts in a little over a week. Maybe it's time to chill out a little so the forum doesn't get any more cluttered with nonsense than it already is.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
thankfully, I do not suffer from an addiction to TFO.....

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Jacqui said:
thankfully, I do not suffer from an addiction to TFO.....

...I enjoy every minute of it. :p

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Cali
Shelly...300? What's your deal anyway? Your quick to make hateful remarks to everyone...why don't you take a chill pill! Noone said you had to read the threads!

Shelly said:
MORTYtheTORTY said:

You've got nearly 300 posts in a little over a week. Maybe it's time to chill out a little so the forum doesn't get any more cluttered with nonsense than it already is.

OH yah, another thing...looking back at your past threads and when you first started using the TFO, looks to me like you're every other newbie on here posting nonsense as well...just because you've been on here longer and grew tired of the site (I'm assuming) doesn't give you the right to make others feel like crap! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way either.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Just enjoy yourself on the TFO, Thats what I do. Im not on here to debate or argue, I come on here because its a source of enjoyment. I check in with the forum everyday. I need to check to see if ALDABRAMAN has posted pictures of TUFF:D :D :D Alot of knowledge on the TFO

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
I myself greatly enjoy TFO :D and am very happy to of found it! It's nice to have other crazy people like me who like weird animals to talk to no one I live around shares my passion or enthusiasm about such things. So kudos to all you guys :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.