Advice please

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bristol Uk
Can somebody please tell me if I’m wasting my time trying to feed this to my 2 yr old Hermanns or should I just throw it away?

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Can somebody please tell me if I’m wasting my time trying to feed this to my 2 yr old Hermanns or should I just throw it away?
Personally, I wouldn't bother with it if you have fresh food to offer him - but maybe keep it in case of emergency.
Angie

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Bristol Uk
Personally, I wouldn't bother with it if you have fresh food to offer him - but maybe keep it in case of emergency.
Angie
Thankyou Angie, wasn’t sure if it was ok to feed to a hermanns or not? If they’re not grass eaters then there’s no point surely?

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Thankyou Angie, wasn’t sure if it was ok to feed to a hermanns or not? If they’re not grass eaters then there’s no point surely?
No, I don't think it would be appropriate, either, but maybe the vitamins and stuff would be of some help if you had no alternative, but probably there is another variety which is more suitable - however, when I've tried Zola with any ready made food, he will just refuse to eat it - and prefers even a few elderly dandelion leaves, if that's all I've got!
Angie