African Helmeted Turtles

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
These guys are so cute! They sound wonderful and stay small. Does anyone have one? This is my next water turtle. Now to talk hubby into letting me get one since Myrtle is upgrading to a new tank. I was thinking what a shame to have an extra empty turtle tank. :D I don't think he will go for it though. I better not go to the reptile show this weekend . I don't think I could resist that face.

http://www.theturtlesource.com/i.asp?id=100200396&p=African-Helmeted-Turtles-for-sale

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh, I think you should go to the show. Make the switch into the tank quick, he'll never know:D

mtdavis254817

10 Year Member!
They are very interesting. I haven't owned an aquatic turtle since I was a kid and would catch baby snappers in the creek,, but the afht is one I would definitely like to own...

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
North East
wellington said:
Oh, I think you should go to the show. Make the switch into the tank quick, he'll never know:D

lol I guess this is the way to go start off with a pond turtle that needs larger tanks and replace them with smaller turtles.

Hmmm maybe I should get a Sulcata and end up with a greenhouse full of tortoises lol

mtdavis254817 said:
They are very interesting. I haven't owned an aquatic turtle since I was a kid and would catch baby snappers in the creek,, but the afht is one I would definitely like to own...

I think you should get one!