ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member

He's looking at his reflection "is that me or is it another handsome tortoise with my same face in a different universe"?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
210is2d.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
leonardo the tmnt said:

He's looking at his reflection "is that me or is it another handsome tortoise with my same face in a different universe"?

:)

mattgrizzlybear said:
That is sooooo cool! i love aldabras!

;)

tortadise said:
Fantastic as always greg.

:D

Yellow Turtle said:
So finally 100 pages confirmed. Congratulations :D

:p

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
100 pages Congrats :D
I wish it will continu for a long time :tort::tort::tort:

jruckart

5 Year Member
Atlanta
Love all the pics. Congrats on 100! I've been wondering, why do they rise up on their feet and stick their heads out when sprayed with water? Do they just like it? Other torts seem to withdraw but these guys love it! Any other theories?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
jruckart said:
Love all the pics. Congrats on 100! I've been wondering, why do they rise up on their feet and stick their heads out when sprayed with water? Do they just like it? Other torts seem to withdraw but these guys love it! Any other theories?

* Ours all do that, i think they are so use to use scratching and rubbing them down with our hands and that they subliminally think that wild birds are picking bugs off of them. Great question! Our males tend to be more responsive than our females for some reason. Our aldabras are very friendly and seem to genuinely relish our interaction, some even chase us down for attention.