allegraf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I've made a plug for Allegra in the past, but for someone this great I have no problems making additional adulation.

If you're looking for a cherryhead, go no further! Her group produces outstanding and unique hatchlings at a great price. Additionally, her service is an archetype for all breeders. Extremely easy to work with...no rif-raf, no games, just good, clean business and some real head-turning torts!

Best of luck in your purchasing endeavors!

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
I will second that! Allegra couldn't be cooler and she has an amazing herd that really produces!! Allegra and CDMay are great friends and often she has some of his beautiful torts available as well.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well if your going to second it, I'll third it!! :D This woman goes above and beyond great service and that is before you even get to the quality of her animals, which are beyond compare. I very seldom feel so positive about somebody that I suggest them to everybody, but I do with her.

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
I taught her and Mr. Lue everything they know...

OK, that's a lie. Actually they are superb keepers and like everyone else said, very, very nice people. One of the problems often associated with the reptile hobby in general is that many of the breeders/dealers/importers and so forth are incredibly egotistical and rude. So when someone down to earth comes along it is refreshing.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Although never the pleasure of meeting Allegra nor Carl
in person , just viewing their advice and results……….
Your right both of them produce some outstanding babies, very knowledgeable about the species as well and down to earth. The last orange baby Allegra produced is amazing! Wonder who has dibs on that one ? :rolleyes:

allegraf

10 Year Member!
cdmay said:
I taught her and Mr. Lue everything they know...

Carl, you have and will always be instrumental in all that we learned and continue to learn. Who else but you could identify the nasty bot flies!

Thanks to everyone else, it is easy being nice, the torts do the hard work! It has been a real pleasure dealing with everyone from the forum. Now I am off to cry quietly in a dark corner. Thanks again for the kind words!

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I would vote them the Queen and King of the Forum (Red-foot Realm) if I could!

Status
Not open for further replies.