Aloha All!!! New member from San Diego, Ca ;)

HawaiianSulcata

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, Ca
Wait, people "LIVE" in San Diego? I thought folks where posted there in the Navy!
Just funnin. Welcome home from Oregon.
Hahaha Yes people live in San Diego... funny part is My Grandaddy was in the NAVY explains why my family is permanently here now... thanks for the welcome ;)

HawaiianSulcata

San Diego, Ca
Yay! I'm here in lovely San Diego too. Does anyone goes to the Casa del Prado monthly meetings?

Welcome!

London my lovely Sulcata tortoise :0))

Yay for San Diegans... I didn't know there was monthly meetings... what goes on there???

HawaiianSulcata

San Diego, Ca
I have one hatchling sulcata, and a golden retriever! I had to give my snakes away because my brother freaked out haha:(
I'm hopefully getting an albino slider sometime next week.
Sage
When did you get your hatchling? I got my twins at the Reptile Super Show a few weeks ago... They are so mischievous... but I like watching them... I love golden retrievers I have a miniature golden retriever he's half Pomeranian (he took the yappy pom gene o_O)... an albino RES?

keepergale

5 Year Member
san diego
The San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society has monthly meetings in Balboa Park. They are at Casa Del Prado on the 2nd Friday night each month. You should check their website as they just had their annual show this month.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome to you and your 3 sullies and painted turtles. I ha e three sullies also. Two of them will be three in October, and the rescue is 4 years old. I have one reeves turtle and she's 27years old! Enjoy the forum!

HawaiianSulcata

San Diego, Ca
The San Diego Turtle and Tortoise Society has monthly meetings in Balboa Park. They are at Casa Del Prado on the 2nd Friday night each month. You should check their website as they just had their annual show this month.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum
I definitely will check into that thankyou!!!

HawaiianSulcata

San Diego, Ca
Welcome to the Forum!

Please read the threads at the top of the Sulcata section here on the Forum. Your twins are young enough you can start them off correctly and avoid having them grow bumpy (pyramided) like Flower is.

474158gy04azrh2x.gif
Hey I was wondering is there a way to counter act the pyramiding in Flower?

babytortie

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
When did you get your hatchling? I got my twins at the Reptile Super Show a few weeks ago... They are so mischievous... but I like watching them... I love golden retrievers I have a miniature golden retriever he's half Pomeranian (he took the yappy pom gene o_O)... an albino RES?

I got my sulcata hatchling at the same Reptile Super Show in SD. Maybe it's the triplet! LOL

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Does anyone from San Diego or close to the area have mulberry leafs that would want to exchange for grape leafs or just sell them?

London my lovely Sulcata tortoise :0))

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Hey welcome to the forum!! There is loads of great advice on here! And ooooh how lucky sulcatas are my fav! :)