Am I taking good care of my sulcatas?

Jaid10

Location (City and/or State)
USA
I looked at a few. I am eleven and don’t have too much money to spend, and I doubt my parents would build me anything.

Jaid10

USA
I’m going to see if that works. If not I’ll have to come up with another solution.

M

Musa Nathan

I have a very strong stance that Sulcatas as big Tortoises show only be owned by people with a standard piece of land or a big garden...

Jaid10

USA
My mom said she’d make me a 6-8 by 5 ft cage out of wood and plexiglass. Would that work?

Jaid10

USA
Mad bad have you built some outdoor enclosures?

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
My mom said she’d make me a 6-8 by 5 ft cage out of wood and plexiglass. Would that work?

That would work for the hatchling, but it might only last the bigger one a year or less. You could definitely put the bigger one in, and when it grows out of it, put the smaller one in.

madbad

Sacramento, Ca
also I might be able to direct you to the correct info or answer your question based on previous reading

Jaid10

USA
I’ll take a pic of mine in a sec but I’ll worn you it’s pretty dirty. The sprinklers have gotten to it and it hasn’t been used since last summer.

Jaid10

USA
The bins where way to small. I’m going to see if I can get her an 8 by 5 ft cage