And the winner is...CLIMBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Well! Now that summer is over, I thought you all might like to know that Climber had the most impressive gains this summer...going from 5.5" to 8.75" and tipping the scales at 1973 grams. He also just turned two!

15dmfdl.jpg

de895x.jpg

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Oh no! Soon he'll be in his teens and ask you for the keys to the car!!! ;) He looks great! :cool:

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Wow, he really does look great.

Timmytort

5 Year Member
How dis you measure his length. He looks smaller than my 3 year old who is just a shade under 9 inches but I went with straight measure like if you use a ruler. Mine seems to have a much larger head and legs than yours, perhaps its the pics. He looks just like my 2 year old who is about the same size if I use a string and go from front to back which adds inches due to the shell being dome shaped. Just curious, he looks good.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
That's great Dean! I think Climber and Cooper are in a growth race! Lol! Thanks for the pics!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Timmytort said:
How dis you measure his length. He looks smaller than my 3 year old who is just a shade under 9 inches but I went with straight measure like if you use a ruler. Mine seems to have a much larger head and legs than yours, perhaps its the pics. He looks just like my 2 year old who is about the same size if I use a string and go from front to back which adds inches due to the shell being dome shaped. Just curious, he looks good.

Measured from gulars to anal scutes...straight across the plastron!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.