Anyone know Cynthia Larry

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I think I was going to be scammed by Cynthia larry. He offered me 7 baby Egyptians for 600 each. When I asked for pictures he sent me what I thought looked like adults. Indus some research and I found a video of Egyptians on you tube that were in the pictures he sent me. Which were of 17 year old male Egyptians from another country.

Has anyone got an email or text from him?

[email protected]

‭+1 (504) 300-9429‬

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
I think I was going to be scammed by Cynthia larry. He offered me 7 baby Egyptians for 600 each. When I asked for pictures he sent me what I thought looked like adults. Indus some research and I found a video of Egyptians on you tube that were in the pictures he sent me. Which were of 17 year old male Egyptians from another country.

Has anyone got an email or text from him?

[email protected]

‭+1 (504) 300-9429‬

Yep, Larry12 5 6, replying to every post asking for a tortoise, regardless of species. I reported them and their account was taken down.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Unless they made a new account. Was Cynthia Larry the member’s account name?

tortoiseplanet

Earth
Send me the photos he sent you. I can reverse image search them for you (to see if they are off google).

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sounds like he's at it with a new name, not surprising. The scammers don't stop, they just look for new victims and use new names.
Glad you didn't fall for it.

MountainFox

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Raleigh, NC
View attachment 230978
This moron tried to scam me again, this time via text. What a moron.
Ummm, it appears you cut the screenshot off at the best part. You said you live in FL, and he said he lived in CA, and then did he ask if you could come get them? As any person residing in CA knows, FL is right next door. Maybe 15 min drive, with traffic.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Ugh. They pop up everywhere it seems. That's why I use a cheesy hotmail address for most of my accounts. I don't think I've been hit up by anyone from this site though.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
Ummm, it appears you cut the screenshot off at the best part. You said you live in FL, and he said he lived in CA, and then did he ask if you could come get them? As any person residing in CA knows, FL is right next door. Maybe 15 min drive, with traffic.

I cut the text off bc the next few texts had words that most likely offend anyone without a sense of humor. So I decided to keep it clean. But that guy at least got a good education on American slang language.