Are landscaping pavers ok?

baker247365

Location (City and/or State)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Can I use this landscaping paver for the basking and/or food area?

I'm not sure what material this is.

Attachments

• 16712329045474916960567585565629.jpg
    16712329045474916960567585565629.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Can I use this landscaping paver for the basking and/or food area?

I'm not sure what material this is.
I can't tell what material that is, but its probably fine. I like to soak pieces like that in a bucket overnight and scrub them with a stiff bristled brush.

Welcome to the forum. More info for you:

Dennymucho

USA, Kansas
While I see that your question about landscaping pavers is from a year ago, it's never too late to ensure your outdoor spaces are safe and functional. If you're still unsure about the material of the pavers and their suitability for your basking or food area, it's a good idea to consult with a local landscaping expert.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
While I see that your question about landscaping pavers is from a year ago, it's never too late to ensure your outdoor spaces are safe and functional. If you're still unsure about the material of the pavers and their suitability for your basking or food area, it's a good idea to consult with a local landscaping expert.
They got their answer and likely used the pavers for what they asked. That's why this thread is a year old.

Dennymucho

USA, Kansas
In the Vancouver, BC, Canada area, you can reach out to bremnerconstructioninc.com for professional guidance. They can assess the situation and provide recommendations based on your specific needs. Your outdoor space should always be a safe and enjoyable place, so don't hesitate to seek expert advice even after some time has passed.