backwaterreptiles.com (SCAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Cowboy Ken here. Regarding the popular idea that I do The Facebook, I don’t, never have, never will. I do on the other hand have an instagram account. And not only that, but I’m back here kinda sorta.
I have a 1.5 year old German Shepard female that I spend most of my time with. We have an off leash dog park that is larger than Central Park in ny. We spend most of our spare time there.
Yayyyy!!! You are still around...great!

WyoTorts13

Cody, Wyoming
Beware!
Never buy from
http://www.backwaterreptiles.com

I recently purchased a Russian tortoise from backwater reptiles and he came in dead at arrival. Horrible. I then contact them he is diseased the same day. They tell me to send a picture of the bottom of his shell and the shipping label. I did. They then ask me to send a clear photo of his face. I did.
Then they email me:
“Thank you for the updated snapshot--so sad to see :( Upon review of your order I see that being more than a week past delivery, your Live Arrival Guarantee has expired.”

What a scam. Do not buy from them.
Did they charge you from New Generation Enterprises? They are a scam. They send the animals already dead or dying just to fill the orders.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Because this is old and too many to delete that was not allowed to post, I'm closing this thread.
If you don't have personal experience with the vendor being reviewed, then you are not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.