Beautiful day and some random pictures

tctpa523

We are thinking radical and not selling any this year, but instead, keeping them all...and growing them all out. We(husband and I) are noticing that the hatchling's don't reveal their full potential until they reach about the year or so mark. Not sure on our course of action yet. We did hatch a few from Phoenix which look very interesting! Will keep everyone posted and will try to keep posting pics. Glad everyone is enjoying them.
I respect your decision. But if you do decide to part with any, or would like to add any different bloodlines, we should talk. I'd be very interested in seeing those genetics added to the group Ive been assembling. Beautiful tortoises...

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Here is Phoenix, she was sleeping when I went to take the pictures. And two of her very odd colored babies. The other two hatchlings from her came out red. Plus Big Red (sister) is digging a hole as we speak.

She has the bulbous nose and leg scale to boot! What a refreshing, unique color! The babies look like they're pretty yellow too, I wonder if that will persist? Did you (are you) hold(ing) onto the yellow hatchlings?

allegraf

10 Year Member!
We haven't sold any of our hatchlings as yet. Definitely keeping those yellowish ones.