Bell pepper for hingebacks

TheLastGreen

Location (City and/or State)
Johannesburg
I know it's a bit of a risk. It does have a high sugar level, but I want to feed it to my tort to help things get along, he has eaten it a while back. The only problem is that I don't want him to eat a bit, then not poop, allowing the bell pepper to stay in his gi track, ferment etc.
I'm at a cross road. Help is appreciated

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I know it's a bit of a risk. It does have a high sugar level, but I want to feed it to my tort to help things get along, he has eaten it a while back. The only problem is that I don't want him to eat a bit, then not poop, allowing the bell pepper to stay in his gi track, ferment etc.
I'm at a cross road. Help is appreciated
How did this go? I see you did not get a response. Don't know why.

TheLastGreen

Johannesburg
How did this go? I see you did not get a response. Don't know why.
Well, I decided to not take the risk. I swapped over to a diet Jeremy Thompson recommended a while back. (For some reason I can't remember his username)
I swapped to a diet of steady salad leaves and slowly he's started to eat much more of it. So I'm glad he's started eating.
When I first got him I fed him bell peppers and he loved it. Would be interesting to hear what other members would say about bell peppers for hingebacks

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Well, I decided to not take the risk. I swapped over to a diet Jeremy Thompson recommended a while back. (For some reason I can't remember his username)
I swapped to a diet of steady salad leaves and slowly he's started to eat much more of it. So I'm glad he's started eating.
When I first got him I fed him bell peppers and he loved it. Would be interesting to hear what other members would say about bell peppers for hingebacks
Not sure what you guys call bell peppers. Here in Jamaica we have what we call Sweet peppers or green peppers.