BIG PROBLEM RAPTH pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
Babies are fragile, SOme babies get sick some dont, no matter how good someone tries to keep it. I've had babies Die on me, but hey what can you say thats nature, good thing theres more then one in a clutch. lol

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
i have bought a Zoo Med PowerSun UV Mercury Vapor Lamp 100 Watts... is it dangerous for humans?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I wouldn't put my eyeball right on it or anything, but no. If it was dangerous the government would not approve it. That is why it is important to follow the manufacturers instructions when setting the bulb distance from the substrate. In order to be approved as safe the bulbs only exude UV rays up to a certain distance.

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
lol okay i seen on tv somethnig about mercury kills so i was just asking cause i dont wanna kill them and myself lol thanks

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Well, kinda like Rachael said, lol. If you eat it, the mercury in it might hurt you. Otherwise it is sealed up inside. Not dangerous at all.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
LeaCrystal said:
i have bought a Zoo Med PowerSun UV Mercury Vapor Lamp 100 Watts... is it dangerous for humans?

The mercury lights are a danger to the environment and people when broken. Not when the bulb in intact. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.