Update on Rapth and Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
Well to start out Leo is doing amazing. Had the new mvb but it stopped working so i have to return it...

Now for Rapth. After the second vet visit he was doing very well. But then he took a giant turn for the worst and after 3 nightly visits to the Emergency Vet. Rapth didnt make it. :(

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I am sorry for that little guy and the stuff he had to go through. :(

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I'm sorry to hear he didn't make it. Glad to hear though that Leo is doing well.

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
i do have a question.... can dehydration cause the eyes to not open well?

LeaCrystal

5 Year Member
well after rapth past i redid the bedding and didnt have grass on top of the cocunut fiber til a few days ago and with the new mvb leo stopped going in his hide and i always seen him digging into the substrate so i put some timothy hay in there cause the snow makes it impossible to find grass right now. since then its going away so i was just curious. but now the mvb for some reason broke so i have the old bulb back in and he's in the hide and not digging once again and seems to get better once again. i did look at his eye like vet said and see no infection residue so i dont think its a infection and i still have the drops from rapth so....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh Crystal! I'm so sorry that Rapth didn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.