Bird Bath

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I have something I want to say...seriously...my family does not care much for me ('cept for my sister). Reading your replies this am made me absolutely burst laughing including a spray of coffee on the computer, and you all know me so well. There is affection in what you've posted. I just love you guys...

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I have something I want to say...seriously...my family does not care much for me ('cept for my sister). Reading your replies this am made me absolutely burst laughing including a spray of coffee on the computer, and you all know me so well. There is affection in what you've posted. I just love you guys...
You can consider me fam! .. i wouldnt admit it to anyone tho if i were u lol

Jan A

Boulder, CO
We luv yu back!! You're a wonderful writer, photo taker! Wishing you an early Happy Birthday!!