Blue Beast Reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbutler8480

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I purchased two tortoises from Tyler Stewart at Blue Beast Reptile. I am new to tortoises and before ever commiting myself to buying from Tyler he spent a great deal of time helping me with care instructions and what was best for my situation! We have two leopard torts and a herman's in the classroom with middle school students!!! Wow do these guys look gorgeous and have a great deal of personality! His shipping was excellent! The tortoises arrived and are gorgeous! We have all kinds of exotic animals - we breed darts - the students help with everything! Tyler's customer service is what makes buying from him worthwhile, there are a lot of people selling torts out there but from my experience there are not many with his character!!! Thanks to Tyler Stewart and Blue Beast Reptile!!!! Our website and some pictures can be seen at www.bayminettemiddle.com

Nate Butler

pebbles mom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sussex, WI
Congrats! And a nice cold welcome from Wisconsin! lol

Where do I look on the website?

pebbles mom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sussex, WI
sorry .. I meant the school website ... for some pictures. What are the torts names or are you having a "name that tortoise contest" LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.