Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

galvinkaos said:
Meg90 said:
I think that the stress of being constantly gravid or laying is detrimental to your tortoises health.

Sorry Meg but I had to say it.

My husband is constantly telling me that sex is a great stress reliever. So wouldn't it work the same for torts. :p But we are"fixed" so no "eggs" hatching here. Thank goodness, because I morph from a human to a whale during pregnancy. Very scary transformation.

Dawna

Off topic...I also morph into a ginormous being with the disposition of a shark...
my last pregnancy I gained 87 pounds and the "baby " was 14 pounds and 11 ounces.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
maggie3fan said:
galvinkaos said:
Meg90 said:
I think that the stress of being constantly gravid or laying is detrimental to your tortoises health.

Sorry Meg but I had to say it.

My husband is constantly telling me that sex is a great stress reliever. So wouldn't it work the same for torts. :p But we are"fixed" so no "eggs" hatching here. Thank goodness, because I morph from a human to a whale during pregnancy. Very scary transformation.

Dawna

Off topic...I also morph into a ginormous being with the disposition of a shark...
my last pregnancy I gained 87 pounds and the "baby " was 14 pounds and 11 ounces.
Maggie, we must have seen you on the news if you had a baby that size. I thought my 10lb babies were big but you've got me there. :D Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.