Building a tortoise enclosure

BayDrea

Location (City and/or State)
Tri Valley, Cali
HELLO Friends!

Me and my husband are getting ready to adopt a Sulcata. we are planning the enclosure in our backyard and would love to hear tips and tricks. we are going to buy a bike shed and turn it into a house.
House (Sweat Cabin) - going to get a heated mat, UV light and Heat lamp. anything else you can think of for the sweat cabin

Land- as of now its just a dirt patch - we are going to add fresh dirt, a grass patch, a rock area and we are going to do the cinderblock " man cave" :)- is it a good idea to keep plants inside ?

thinking of doing a "pool" area - leaving it empty most of the time but having some area dedicated for it. so he can feel like he is on vacation and have a "spa" day lol .

of course this is all talks i can make it as nice as i want but once he goes in he is just doing to redecorate and make it his own, just like how he would like it

I would love to see some outdoor enclosures, PHOTOS, PHOTOS PLEASE :<3: i dont see much on here

We live in the Tri Valley, Cali area- what to do when it gets 30 degree outside ? is the heated house enough ?

THANKS!