Can anyone help me find one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortguy521

5 Year Member
Hi i was wondering if anyone knows where i can purchase a egyptian tortoise? or does anyone on here trying to sell one?

Thanks

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
RE: Can anyone help me find on of these?

Best thing to do would be to put an ad out if your looking right now. They are typically out of season for babies. Late summer is when they are hatched and well started. You can always check on the classifieds like kingsnake.com or faunaclassifieds.com They are rarely sold though, so your best bet would be to place a wanted ad.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York

I have seen hatchlings for sale on Kingsnake from time to time, but they are sold really quickly.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member

I have connections on Egyptians right now … but I will be very direct with you - they are extremely fragile and not for the “ average” tortoise keeper. ( not knowing how much experience you have with torts). Also considering they are a little more costly than your average breed. I wouldn’t recommend them to new persons in the field of tortoise keeping unless you have a money tree in the back yard.
Although they are a very incredible breed to work with and so neat looking. Send me Email if you would like more info.
JD~

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia

I missed my opportunity to own this wonderful species 3 months ago... They are already at least 7 cm SCL and a pair of them. I regret it a lot now :)

CyberianHusky

10 Year Member!
Portland Oregon

I love my Egyptians well worth the money and well worth the research on how to care for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.