Caution Cute Tort Alert

vladimir

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I find the Google Photos app is good for tortoise photo shoots.

DKsI5HbW0AAfx7Y.jpg:large

sorry for jumping in on your thread :rolleyes:

Destben

Kansas
IMG_7407.jpg
Baby Torterra is getting big. We had a scare the other day when the breakers flipped. She got down into the 60s but I warmed her skin to skin till her enclosure was were it needs to be and gave her a warm soak. She’s clicking while breathing like she did when she got sick last time. I have increased her temps and she is doing well otherwise. I will be watching to make sure it doesn’t get worse.

Destben

Kansas
IMG_7444.jpgIMG_7423.jpgIMG_7446.jpg
She’s doing good I haven’t heard any clicking for a little while so hopefully we are out of the woods [emoji16].

Destben

Kansas
Lol yeah shes a little bit a of a piggy but she couldn't eat all that. I had just prepared a massive amount because I was going to put it in separate areas so she felt like she was grazing but ended up preparing way to much.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Lol yeah shes a little bit a of a piggy but she couldn't eat all that. I had just prepared a massive amount because I was going to put it in separate areas so she felt like she was grazing but ended up preparing way to much.
I wish my one was a little piggy. But she seems to be like my youngest son and doesn't like to eat alot. As long as mine is gaining weight though I am fine with it.

Destben

Kansas
I wish my one was a little piggy. But she seems to be like my youngest son and doesn't like to eat alot. As long as mine is gaining weight though I am fine with it.

Mine has had an unusually high growth rate so she eats and sleeps a lot. I had people on Facebook accusing me of power feeding [emoji53]. But honestly she was growing like that even when I had my whole set up wrong and I wasn’t feeding her nearly enough.