Caution Cute Tort Alert

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Mine has had an unusually high growth rate so she eats and sleeps a lot. I had people on Facebook accusing me of power feeding [emoji53]. But honestly she was growing like that even when I had my whole set up wrong and I wasn’t feeding her nearly enough.
That is awesome though. And from the pictures she looks like you look after her really well. And the only opinions that count would be the people on this forum I think. As they give by far better advise.

Destben

Kansas
That is awesome though. And from the pictures she looks like you look after her really well. And the only opinions that count would be the people on this forum I think. As they give by far better advise.
Agreed. I go to this forum for everything! I just post pictures on facebook to show off my baby lol. I'm one proud tortoise mom.

Destben

Kansas
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! How old is she?

She will be 6 months on the 15th. Idk the actual hatch day but this is the day we have been going by to keep track. I bought her from a reptile expo and the only thing they could tell me was she was about a month old when I got her.

Versace

5 Year Member
New England
She will be 6 months on the 15th. Idk the actual hatch day but this is the day we have been going by to keep track. I bought her from a reptile expo and the only thing they could tell me was she was about a month old when I got her.
My tortoise jasper is around the same age too, they’re so cute!