Changed our flights to a day earlier !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stace

5 Year Member
YAAAAAY !!!!! So we're leaving next Wednesday evening....only 7 more days until we're home. Absolutely too excited for words. My brain and body are fully in holiday mode already, even though I only go on leave form Monday LOL!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
wooohoooo :D it is really exciting Stace :D
Wow 7 days!! 2 more days of work until your vacation :D
Will you come on the forum from your place? ( I just want to be sure because I want to wish you ''Happyyy vacationnnn'' before you leave).

Stace

5 Year Member
Yeah I will absolutely come onto the forum before we leave, and even when we're home, just to catch up and see how everyone and the torts are doing :)
Thanks sooo much Isa :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace glad you were able to get your flight bumped up. I can feel your excitement. We will be looking forward to stories and pics of home. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Glad you are getting an extra day. Time once you get there is going to just fly by. Sorta makes up for it dragging now.

Stace

5 Year Member
Thanks guys !!! We actually changed our flights completely ! We WERE going to fly Ethiopian Airlines, which we were NOT at all looking forward to, but we changed it to an awesome airline. So glad we will be safe, good food, great movies, and direct flight :)

I promise we'll take so many thousands of pics, you'll be bored of South Africa when I'm done :p NEVER!
The time is definitely dragging now, I am in full holiday mode, my brain is switched off already LOL!!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
THREE MORE SLEEPS TILL WE LEAVE! Lol, it sure has gone by so fast !!!! Today is my last day at work, too happy! haha

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stazz said:
THREE MORE SLEEPS TILL WE LEAVE! Lol, it sure has gone by so fast !!!! Today is my last day at work, too happy! haha

Stace, I am sooo happy for you :D and your vacation from work starts today woohoo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.