Checking in- it's been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
I have been a busy busy girl with three classes this summer and being a mom and working full time that I have not been on here in a long time!! Thought I'd pop in to say hi...El is doing great I love having her in my family and watching her grow and waddle about!! so funny I noticed recently that when she lowers and raises her hind end she looks like she has hydraulics!! ;)

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utah
Thanks guys!! I missed the forum...mostly missed seeing pics of other's tortoises and hearing the funny stories! Eloise has figured out that if she tries to dig to China in her shallow end of her inside enclosure then the food bringer will liberate her to the outdoors... she hates her outdoor enclosure and prefers a romp in the front yard. And apparently I have a brown thumb because the weeds I attempted to grow did not fill in very well and once the full heat off summer got here I couldn't keep them wet enough...she did have some great munching for most of May and all of June but shortly after that we were between 95-105 for about 4 weeks too hot for Eloise most days and too hot for the weeds to hang in there. Her out door enclosure just sits there sad and longing for the tort that rejected it....lol oh well I did try at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.