Cherry-Head Red Foot Tortoise with Marbling and Red Foot Tortoise (4 yo, Juveniles)

leopard2000

10 Year Member!
Hello!

It breaks my heart to admit that I cannot take care of my babies anymore. Tahu and Pequena have been with me since they were hatchlings in 2020. As I move on to other things in life at 23 I find it harder and harder to properly take care of them.

They are now Juveniles and are some of the laziest and most personable tortoises I have ever owned.

I adopted these two amidst the COVID pandemonium; they were my pride and joy for the last three years. However, I realize now that I have made an impossible commitment out of sheer vanity, an attempt at adjudicating my damaged childhood fascination with these fantastic creatures. I just want them to have a better home. A better person to stand by their side for the many years to come.

I would like them to be rehomed together for $900 but the price is negotiable if I can see what kind of household they are moving into. $1000 everything. $300 for the enclosure only if I end up rehoming them without the enclosure.

They have been housed in an Exo-Terra that has a modified top with acrylic panels in place of the manufacturer's mesh.

Attachments

• IMG_4345.mov
    11.9 MB
  • IMG_9055.mov
    3.4 MB
  • 63537013847__6DC327DA-D327-4061-889D-C3C241D07572.MOV
    2.9 MB

leopard2000

10 Year Member!
Hello!

It breaks my heart to admit that I cannot take care of my babies anymore. Tahu and Pequena have been with me since they were hatchlings in 2020. As I move on to other things in life at 23 I find it harder and harder to properly take care of them.

They are now Juveniles and are some of the laziest and most personable tortoises I have ever owned.

I adopted these two amidst the COVID pandemonium; they were my pride and joy for the last three years. However, I realize now that I have made an impossible commitment out of sheer vanity, an attempt at adjudicating my damaged childhood fascination with these fantastic creatures. I just want them to have a better home. A better person to stand by their side for the many years to come.

I would like them to be rehomed together for $900 but the price is negotiable if I can see what kind of household they are moving into. $1000 everything. $300 for the enclosure only if I end up rehoming them without the enclosure.

They have been housed in an Exo-Terra that has a modified top with acrylic panels in place of the manufacturer's mesh.
They are located in NJ and I am willing to ship them

leopard2000

10 Year Member!
The Cherry Head has quite a stubby tail and flat plastron. The Red Foot, however, has a pretty long tail in comparison but the plastron has yet to show any sort of concavity, and the shell is ambiguous as to whether an hourglass shape will develop. They were born in late Spring to early Summer 2020