Christmas Tree Storage Bin/Pop Up Greenhouse Enclosure

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
1935 Ford Phaeton...bluish turquoise...not to make a comparison but you know how they always say that if you see one rat that means that there's 5,000 that you didn't see. So I'm thinking about little miss innocent if if she did two things that she that she was caught at..her dad's car to go joyride, and not just an ordinary car either. She acts so innocent all these years.. I'm thinking that she did a whole bunch of crap that she never got caught for and she smokes cigarettes too I think. I think she also had a key made for that car too, I think. Imagine the cleverness...I would never have thought of that. She was sneaky and rowdy in her own way I guess. She's so old now I bet she can't even remember some of the things she did...lol
😁 Now I don't feel so guilty 😉😂 well ❤️‍🩹

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
This room is too small and the greenhouse is too big for me to get a good picture ...I am so happy the daytime temps stay at 85 to 90...humidity is 80% I like this!DSCN0989.JPG
DSCN0987.JPG
DSCN1009.JPG
DSCN1008.JPG

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I have a similar set up, less nice of course..I have to CHE in there, but the temperature is all over the place. 102 in one area, 85 in another, 78 in the hide, etc... is that normal?
Yes, different zones are great, I would probably move the hide so it gets warmer and will help inside it with humidity. I don’t have any areas in mine lower than 83. I have 2 Che and 2 lights as well.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Yes, different zones are great, I would probably move the hide so it gets warmer and will help inside it with humidity. I don’t have any areas in mine lower than 83. I have 2 Che and 2 lights as well.
1672631510682.jpeg

Sonnenblume

South Carolina
What are your temperatures in different areas than? For some reason, I was thinking it had to be the same everywhere in every single spot in the enclosure.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
What are your temperatures in different areas than? For some reason, I was thinking it had to be the same everywhere in every single spot in the enclosure.

I'm getting 83ish in the corners to low 90's close to the middle and 100ish under the CHE, I run my CHE on a thermostat, you can try adjusting the height on light and CHE, that could help,