Circular poop???!

GreenFire719

Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina, USA
Hi guys, just wanted to get some opinions on what the heck could of caused this lol. So io has been pretty persistent on trying to bury herself all day to sleep, even though her tank set up is plenty warm and moist. I ended up taking her to the vet because she was getting pretty stubborn about eating anything but her bugs. Tried to get her to poop at the vet for fecal test but she won’t go of course. I soaked her today and lo and behold, the circular poop. IMG_1551121096.337974.jpg
I have no clue what it is or how it happened, but I was hoping maybe someone would have an idea. I’m gonna be dropping this off at the vet today to get it looked at regardless but it’s so strange and I haven’t seen anything like it. I’m thinking it could of came from a slug or worm she ate but she has never had an issue in the past with this before. It’s also a solid ring (meaning there aren’t any breaks) and it looks pretty flexible kinda like an onion slice. She definitely pooped it out cause I was watching her so it wasn’t like she had it stuck to her shell or anything like that. I’m hoping it’s the last I’ll see of anything like that from her and if that what was causing her not to eat I hope she’ll want to eat her salad again. I will update you guys on what the vet finds, if anything. Thanks!
IMG_0223.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Just looks like a slimy bubble. Sometimes mucousy poop means they have flagellates. The vet can check for them but you have to specifically ask for a flagellate check.