COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi Gillian
Temps in my area are up and down between - 2' and 8'C this last week. Very cold at the moment and snow forecast for some areas tomorrow. Hopefully just on the hills. It will be a good few months before Lola can go out.
Lola is fine - gave me a scare staying in his hide yesterday but he's fine today.:)
I'm good too and happy to have a week off work (although not entirely school free as have had to bring some paperwork home with me, but that can wait a few days!!
Wow! That really is cold!:mad: But at least it's not DESERT climate, that is so irritating.:(

Sorry that Lola gave you a fright, and at the same time I'm glad to hear he's now well.

Enjoy your holidays!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
it's gonna hurt but yeah:). will cost a small fortune as well, that's the really sore part ;)
Ok, it's your money and your body, but I get that you Tattoo People get something much deeper from your inks, so : power to you! Put some EMLA cream on 1/2 before they start working on you

Last edited:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you Gillian, not going anywhere - but will enjoy the break.
Better than nothing.;)

I am planning to go to Aqaba (the HOTTEST city in Jordan) for a couple of days, and I wanted to take OLI :<3: along with me. But....when I called the bus company to ask whether or not animals are allowed on the buses or not, I was so disappointed to hear: "Apologies. No, animals are NOT allowed on buses.:( Am going to have to leave OLI alone in Amman, although he would have loved it there: temperature in Winter reaches 23-25 degrees C whilst in Summer it becomes BOILING HOT. Imagine that in May (let alone June, July and August) temperature reaches a high of 45-50 degrees C!!:<3: That's something both Oli and I love.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
on the up side... called up the place i got my bum tattoo, they remembered me ( can't think why ) to see if the dude was interested in doing my back.... turns out the design is his kind of thing and he's even into the band (its an album cover)

so I'm looking at around 4 - 5 day sessions but here it is, I won't have the writing though ..

tsk tsk tsk

The US is a bit uptight about boobies.