COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
good mornooning! another doris day on a big ol' chunk of rock floating around the cosmos. flying solo today, my mates off to sit his driver theory test (4th attempt) fingers crossed!!

hope we are all well and happy, lets go shine kick some bottom!

let me see your war face...

meech008

5 Year Member
feeling like I've smoked something I shouldn't have lol. all good here thanks:). how you getting on with work??
Not too bad! I don't work very much right now, but it's not so bad. It pays enough that the little bit I do work tides us over. Plus it gives me a chance to do some serious housekeeping that I've been neglecting.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Not too bad! I don't work very much right now, but it's not so bad. It pays enough that the little bit I do work tides us over. Plus it gives me a chance to do some serious housekeeping that I've been neglecting.

sounds like a happy medium:). is mr ben been given the green light to go back to work?

meech008

5 Year Member
sounds like a happy medium:). is mr ben been given the green light to go back to work?
He was released for light duty two months ago but the shipyard didn't have light duty that met his restrictions so he's been home. His six month appointment is April 4th and that's usually when they release for full duty so fingers crossed!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I'm okay. I try to keep watch every now and again to make sure everyone is doing okay. It's just been a busy busy time. My gran is in the hospital after heart surgery on Monday so that and work and life just gets in the way :) How are you and wifey and Tidgy?? I certainly miss your Trivia
Hi Meech, sorry to have just heard about your grandmother being in hospital. Sincerely hope all went well. Please let me know how she is now, and good luck.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good-evening-heart-and-rose-glitter.gif
everyone at CDR.:<3: